At LJS Trucking, Inc. we acknowledge that safety is a consistent commitment and there are many special safety requirements within different industries. We adhere to our customers’ Personal Protective Equipment requirements and safety policies along with our safety first culture. We are a member of the Specialized Carriers and Rigging Association, and committed to ongoing employee training of best safety practices and up to date equipment inspection standards.
Key Safety Practices:
- Load safety/hazard analysis and coordination meetings.
- Pre and post trip inspections.
- Pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing
- Pilot Car Operator certification.
- Ongoing safety training throughout the year.